Share the joy of homemade cookies with your dog this holiday using Puppy Cake Shortbread Cookie Mix. Our all natural cake mix is made with healthy, dog safe ingredients. A bone shaped cookie cutter is included in the bag to make bone shaped cookies. These cookies are wheat-free and gluten free.
- Add egg, oil and water
- Makes 18 cookies
- All natural and healthy ingredients
- Baked cookies last for over a week
- Free bone shaped cookie cutter in box
Ingredients: rice flour, tapioca flour, cane sugar, milk, baking soda, salt and natural vanilla flavor.
How To Make
1 egg, 1 TBS oil, ¼ c of hot tap water
1. Heat oven to 350F. Stir cookie mix, egg, oil and water in medium bowl until dough forms.
2. Place dough on wax paper and roll out dough using a non-stick rolling pin (or wrap a glass bottle with wax paper) to ¼” thick sheet of dough.
3. Use cookie cutter to cut out bone shapes and place onto greased cookie sheet (or use parchment paper instead of cooking spray).
4. Bake 5-8 minutes or until edges begin to lightly brown. Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet. Store cooled cookies in airtight container.
The idea for Puppy Cake came when Kelly Costello, owner and founder of Puppy Cake, was looking at a client’s old cake mix advertisements. As she was looking at the cake mix, she said to herself, “Wouldn’t that be great if they made this for dogs? People love their dogs!” After lots of research and many recipes, Puppy Cake was created! To match the traditional chocolate cake, Puppy Cake Carob Cake Mix was created and to match the traditional yellow cake, Puppy Cake Banana Cake Mix was created. In November 2007, the product launched and quickly became the #1 selling cake mix for dogs in the US.
See All Puppy Cake Ice Creams & Cakes