Easy. Effective. Your go-to for tapeworm removal.
If you’re treating your dog for fleas, you should be concerned with worms, too. Fleas can carry tapeworms and easily infect your dog if they scratch and eat their fleas.
Bayer’s Tapeworm Dewormer for dogs is an easy and effective way to remove your dog’s tapeworms.
It’s convenient and easy to give. You don’t need a prescription, and tapeworms are treated in a single dose. Simply crumble the tablets and mix with food or treats to help make it a smooth experience for both you and your dog.
- 5-count bottle of tapeworm dewormer for dogs
- Easy, effective way to remove common tapeworms from dogs
- Tablets may be crumbled and mixed with food or taken by mouth
- Tapeworm dewormer for dogs will remove the common tapeworms, Dipylidium caninum and Taenia pisiformis, from dogs and puppies
- For use in dogs over 4 weeks of age
5 Dose Pack